MQF Level 5
Saint Martin's Institute of Higher EducationDiploma in Entrepreneurship (60 ECTS)
Diploma in Finance (60 ECTS)
Diploma in Management and Leadership (67.5 ECTS)
MQF Level 6
University of LondonDegree in Accounting and Finance (180 ECTS)
Degree in Banking and Finance (180 ECTS)
Degree in Business Administration (180 ECTS)
Degree in Business Administration with Human Resources (180 ECTS)
Degree in Business Administration with Marketing (180 ECTS)
Degree in Business Administration with International Business (180 ECTS)
Degree in Business and Management (180 ECTS)
Degree in Economics and Management (180 ECTS)
€0 per month
The SMIFlexiPay™ Scheme works out through a special Bank of Valletta interest free fund available to Saint Martin’s Institute registered students. The fund will settle all the tuition fees that are usually payable over three academic years whilst reading for your degree, without asking you for repayments until after you finish with your studies.
€55 per month
In the case you are a student who opts to study whilst keeping your full time job, the SMIFlexiPay™ scheme still applies, but small monthly payments are due from the first month of your studies whilst your tuition fees for the year are settled in full through the fund.
Tuition Fees 2018 - 2019
|EU Full-Time Degree Programme||€4990 p.a.|
|Evening Degree Programme||€3500 p.a.|
|Evening Diploma over two (2) years||€1495 p.a.|
|Non EU Full-Time Degree Programme||€6490 p.a.|
Stipends and Maintenance Grant
SMI full-time students are eligible for stipends and maintenance grant. Respective regulations apply.
Apart from the GetQualified tax rebates, students qualify for maintenance grants of €931.74 for the first year and €465.87 for every subsequent year of study. In addition students qualify for €769 per year in stipends divided into 9 equal monthly payments of €85.
MQF Level 5
Saint Martin’s – Business
An applicant must normally be at least 16 years of age on or before the SMI Autumn Semester examinations (December) in the year of registration AND must be in possession of:
- four ordinary level passes, including Mathematics and English at SEC grades 1 to 5 or grades A to C in the case of GCE/GCSE or equivalent. Successful completion of ECDL will be treated as an ordinary level. International equivalents to the above requirements will be considered and the decision taken at the discretion of SMI.
- International equivalents to the above requirements will be considered and the decision taken at the discretion of SMI.
- all students are required to attend an interview set up by the Saint Martin’s Admissions and Advisory Board (SAAB) and attempt the English Placement Test (and / or any other subject matter that SMI may decide to include from time to time), which is normally scheduled during the third week of October every year.
- Students who do not hold an ordinary level qualification in the English Language, must provide proof of competence in English, such as a recognised test of proficiency, which is acceptable to the Institute.
Students who are 21 years and over, are eligible to apply for the MQF level 5 diploma subject to having passed a recognised MQF Level 3 qualification AND have at least two years uninterrupted full-time employment.
MQF Level 6
University of London - Business
An applicant must normally be aged 17 years old AND must be in possession of:
- two subjects at SEC A level, plus at least three further subjects at SEC O level (grades 1 to 5) OR
- three subjects at SEC A level (with one A level at not less than grade D) OR
- three subjects at SEC A level and one further subject at SEC O level (grades 1 to 5) OR
- two subjects at SEC A level, plus two further subjects at SEC Intermediate level OR
- an awarded matriculation certificate OR
- MQF Level 5 Diploma AND
Request a meeting with the Head of Department, during which various matters of interest to you are discussed such as course structure, cost, terms & conditions and applicable government schemes.
Head of Department
- Behavioural Economics
- Innovation Management
- Knowledge Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management for SME's
- European Business
- Information Systems Engineering
- Virtual Reality Filmography
- Practical Marketing
- Concept Art and Digital Artefacts
- Management Accounting
- Accounting for insurance
- Risk Management
- Real Analysis
- Measure Theory and Probability
- Game Theory
- Mathematical Finance
- Financial Data Modeling
- Graph Theory
- Group Theory
- Human Resources Management